Some people get the feed-back and you do not even get a ‘like’ with your Instagram account. Well, let’s start at the beginning. Maybe your desire is not to be a hit on the net, but simply post nice photos of your nephews, capture snapshots of your cat, a homemade recipe or a beautiful landscape. You do not care about likes or scope, but simply that your friends and family see them and have fun doing them buyiglikes cheap instagram likes.
If that is your case do not keep reading, you will not need these tips to popularize your Instagram account. If, on the other hand, you want to become popular, earn money, spread something that you consider important for the world to know, link, strengthen your ego or any other unselfish example, then you must take into account these tips that will make your Instagram account go up like the foam.
- He has to tell a story. Your photos have to explain something, and that something you have to decide before. There must be a story behind the images (let’s call it a script), whether surfing changed your life, you’re happier than anyone, you’re an out-of-series mother, you dress well, you know how to savor the pleasures of life , that you eat healthy and delicious things, that you love the beach or that you are an irresistibly attractive person. Whatever the story, everything has to revolve around him.
- Define a visual style. The best thing that can happen to an Instagram account is to recognize that your photos are yours, that there is a pre-established visual style and, in the long run, perfectly recognizable. Let someone know that that image is yours with just seeing it.
- Therefore, it is convenient that we do not go hand in hand with filters and adjustments. The advisable thing is to use few filters and, in the measurement of the possible thing, always the same ones, that give your images a certain style, own, original, unappealable.
- The story itself the texts of the photos have to have a function: to reinforce the story, both script and visual, that we have defined. Always without spelling mistakes and with a touch of originality and creativity. The user is tired of flat and predictable stories (finally juernes, for Monday, Sunday …). Let’s look, then, for new ways of telling the same thing. The world will thank us.
- Beware of hashtags. Our recommendation is to use between 8 and 10, and that five are practically always the same, because they will be responsible for reinforcing the story we want to tell. The others may vary. Our advice, although here there is no consensus among those who know, is not to put the hashtags in a comment, but in the statement of the text. We must investigate which are the ones that interest us and why, which ones are the most used and to make tests of which ones work best until we find ours. Beware of invented hashtags of funny vocation: in many cases they do not work.
- Likes a tutiple. Make likes, comment to others, start following people … And they will reward you. If possible, do not use crawling tricks to get followers: from following people to piecework and, once they follow you, stop following them, or give 20 likes to another user to get them to follow you. At last, the networks, especially Instagram, are a hotbed of egos: they will respond with love if you give it to them first.
- Share your Instagram photos in other networks. In this way you will feed all your networks and will reach followers everywhere.
- Do not go through publishing. One photo a day is more than enough; otherwise you can stop them from following you for saturation. Measure well the photos you hang and at what time you do it: there are different theories about the most convenient time, but at the end it always depends on the type of content and the user profile.
- Give the Stories. That people know you and know what you do will be good for you. Always without saturation, of course.
- Patience. Instagram is a long distance race, and not everyone reaches the finish line. Meanwhile, it is best to have a lot of patience and enjoy the journey.